Noise Machine is the smallest fully fledged MIDI Controller in the world. Designed to be ultra portable, enjoy creating music on-the-go without compromising functionality. Simple, affordable, and hassle-free, Noise Machine is the ultimate solution for portable midi.
• 12 Notes of an octave (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B).
• 7 Octave shifter for changing the 12 notes on the fly.
• A MIDI Expression Knob -- programmable to any parameter via
• 12 Notes of an octave, split into two channels. First 6 buttons control channel 1, last 6 buttons control channel 2.
• Allows you to play two instruments completely separate from one another.
• Octave Slider and Midi Expression Knob function the same as default mode.
• 12 Notes of an octave, play any sequence of notes, in whatever order, in whatever octave.
• Twist the Midi Expression knob to loop back the sequence you played. Continue to turn it to control the BPM of your loop.
• Insert up to 16 notes/pauses in your loop.
• The octave slider becomes a midi expression slider while the loop is playing. Allowing you to control any parameter while the loop is playing. In real-time.
• Uses form of low latency BLE MIDI (7.5 ms - 10 ms latency).
• Chargeable via USB TYPE C, with charging indicator.
• Compatible with IOS, ANDROID, PC, MAC and synthesizers
through MAC/PC Software.
• Power, Connect, and Channel LED's.
• Open Sourced -- Through Arduino IDE.
• Dimensions*: 54.3 x 60.3 x 11.4.
* in Millimeters